|class men VH1||18-30||2||80||13.35|
|class men VH2||31-40||2||80||13.35|
|class men VH3||41-50||1||40||13.40|
|class men VH4||51-60||1||40||13.40|
|class men VH5||61-70||1||40||13.40|
|class men VH6||71+||1||40||13.40|
|class women VF1||18-30||1||40||13.40|
|class women VF2||31-40||1||40||13.40|
|class women VF3||41-50||1||40||13.40|
|class women VF4||51-60||1||40||13.40|
|class women VF5||61-70||1||40||13.40|
|class women VF6||71+||1||40||13.40|
The first 3 receive medals, the first 15 receive cups, 1 winner`s jersey.
Every competitor races at his own account and risk; crash helmets compulsory; follow the instructions from local police; observe traffic regulations! The organizer reserves the right to combine classes in case of too less starters.
Road bike criteria:
• Only lugged, steel road bikes built before 1987/88 are permissible – the sole exception are the lugged, steel Vitus frames.
• Frames built after 1987/88 (replicas) will be accepted if equipment meets regulations.
• Only pedals with toe-clips and straps are permitted (no clipless pedals)
• Road bike handlebars with external cables (inner cables can only be routed via the top tube).
• Handlebar attachments, e.g. aero bars or Spinaci bars are not permitted
• Downtube shifters (no handlebar-mounted shifters).
•Steel or light alloy wheels, max. 2 cm depth and at least 32 spokes (no carbon or aero wheels).
• Road bike tyres (700 x 18 – 23C)
• Steel or alloy cranks (no carbon components).
• No carbon components in general!
• Aluminium components permitted.
• Jerseys in keeping with the era are compulsory.
• Cycling shorts and shoes in keeping with the era would be appreciated.
• Helmets compulsory for all rides!!!